Some FORTRAN Subroutines
Posted by Syeilendra Pramuditya on December 30, 2010
Some standard libraries:
Some compact subroutines:
- [ download ] MATINV – Subroutine for matrix inversion
- [ download ] GETDET – Function to calculate matrix determinant
- [ download ] TRIDAG – Subroutine to solve tridiagonal matrix system (source | mirror)
- [ download ] MATMTP – Subroutine for matrix multiplication
- [ download ] JACOBI – Subroutine to solve general linear equation system by Jacobi method
- [ download ] JCBTRI – Subroutine to solve tridiagonal linear equation system by Jacobi method
You can download all the subroutines here (zipped).
Let me know if the links don’t work.
See also Fortran code to calculate water thermodynamic properties (density, specific heat capacity, thermal conductivity, dynamic viscosity, and saturation temperature) as functions of temperature.